Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beach Walk at Tumon

Every now and then me and my mom and my sister go on beach walks on Tumon beach. Sometimes we eat at a Japanese restaurant called Bistro Tei where I always get ramen noodles, no meat. After that sometimes we get gelatos. Here are my three favorite flavors of gelatos: lime, chocolate and raspberry. Yum!
On the beach we see a lot of Japanese tourists. They seem to laugh a lot. One time we had our cousins Kim and Kina with us and they happened to have a ring tone on their phones that said, "Konnichiwa!" and we played it over and over as we walked by lots of Japanese tourist. One tourist said konnichiwa back to us! It was so funny!
We had a dog once named Jack (short for Capt. Jack Sparrows) and when we took him for a walk once on the beach he ran and jumped and scared all the people on the beach. It was so funny!
Well, that's pretty much all. And remember: Keep wearing jeans!

1 comment: