Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Best. Movies. Ever.


Hello everybody. Today I'm going to tell you some of my favorite movies. Put your jeans on, cause we're going for a ride!

Despicable Me

I liked this movie because I was picking my nose the whole time. Ha ha, just kidding!

Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

I didn't see this movie in the theater ( cause I was only two and two year olds don't watch movies expect Dumbo), but I still love it!

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

My sister thought that Huge Jackman was hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not anymore, though. She likes somebody else. And I can't tell you that one!

Ice Age

sThat was squirrel really wanted that nut, if was he I would have stopped trying to get it months ago!

Journey To The Center of The of Earth

This movie was good, because there was a lot of climbing on rocks and there was a big T-Rex. Okay, next movie.

Howl's Moving Castle

This huge had a castle. Well, actually, it was more like a huge tick that could move around.

That's all, guys! Keep wearing jeans.





1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I haven't seen Despicable Me yet, but now I'll watch it because I know it's good, especially if you pick your nose, which I will! :) I miss you, Len!

    ReplyDelete